Lambeth, London- Commutable from South London
£29.28 per hour + Overtime for Bank Holiday & Weekend work
Days – 35 hours per week.
Are you an experienced planner looking for your next immediately available, long term contract within one of the capital’s fastest developing boroughs?
My client is looking for a planner to play the lead role in the processing of the full range of minor and major applications within the vibrant borough.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior planner looking for an immediately available, long term, days based contract role where you will be given complete autonomy.
* Dealing with a range of planning applications.
* To deal with a range of development control issues.
* To contribute to the review of the Local Development Framework and the formulation of new strategic policies and site proposals.
* An RTPI-recognised degree level qualification in Town Planning or equivalent
* Eligible for Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
* Experience of dealing with S106 including financial contributions.
* Experience of advising members, senior officers, developers and the public on complex planning issues.
*Experience of processing the full range of minor and other plus smaller major applications.
This role is for an immediate start. If you are based in South London, please apply now or contact Mike Whitlock at Rise Technical on 0117 910 7383. RTR 47782
Keywords: Contract, Temporary, Permanent, planner, planning applications, structural, residential, council, public, London, Lambeth.