Engineering Team Leader – Electrically Bias (Food)
£37,440 + Overtime (OTE up to £50,000) + Pension + Six Weeks Annual Leave
Are you an Engineering Team Leader looking to play an integral role in one of the top food processing firms in the UK? You will also have the opportunity to dramatically increase your income through overtime.
This is an exciting time to join as the company are reaching new heights in their success and are continuously investing back into their site.
The organisation is one of the largest independent food processors in the UK and are looking to grow year-on-year. They are a company who pride themselves on their quality of product, service and reliability and are looking for an Engineering Team Leader to add to their existing senior/management team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Engineering Team Lead/Management role and looking for a new challenge in their career.
- Overseeing and managing all maintenance engineering activities whilst on shift
- Ensuring engineering solutions are put in place to permanently fix breakdowns/failures and that the root cause is identified and addressed
- Continually improving and maximise uptime by ensuring that repairs are completed to a high standard
- Increasing efficiency by evaluating each production line on a daily basis and identifying what engineering work is required
- Previous Engineering Management/Team Lead experience
- You will need to be confident with 3 Phase motors, PLC’s, building control panels and ideally have experience with Servo drives
- Looking to join an industry leading company where you will play a key role in the company’s success
Engineering, Engineering Team Leader, Team Leader, Engineering Manager, Manager, Electrical, Food Manufacturing, Peterhead, Boddam, Mintlaw, Ellon, Methlick, Fraserburgh, Aberdeen
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or email Oliver Shone