Mechanical Design Engineer (SPM detailing, Jigs and Fixtures)
Alton, East Hampshire
£26,000 – £30,000 + Life Assurance + Progression
Are you a Design Engineer with experience in jigs, fixtures and tooling looking to join a well-established industry leading organisation that work with a number of blue chip companies?
The company will invest in you to help you become an expert in the industry. This is an integral role where you will assist in the new product design for the company.
The company is an industry leader in part marking solutions and work throughout the UK. They have built their reputation on the highest standards of product and service and are looking for a Design Engineer to add to their team. This is a varied role where you will work on a wide range of mechanical design projects.
The ideal candidate be experienced in the design of jigs, fixtures, tooling and ideally special purpose machinery detailing.
- Create bespoke design to meet the customer requirements and ensure designs are ready for manufacture
- Designing a range of jigs, fixtures, tooling and special purpose machinery detailing
- To assist with new product development as well as continuous improvement of their current product range
- Previous relevant Mechanical Design Experience
- Must be confident in Mechanical Design using SolidWorks
- Looking for a technically varied and challenging role
Mechanical Design, CAD Engineer, Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Design, Engineer, SolidWorks, Medstead, Alton, Hampshire, East Hampshire, Basingstoke
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone