Trainee Carpenter/Property Maintenance Engineer
You will need to live within a commutable distance of Wellingborough, (Covering England and Wales)
£16,000 - £20,000 + Overtime + Pension + Bonus + Expenses + Vehicle + Training + Progression
Are you looking to join an expanding and successful organisation that will train you up so you can become a qualified expert within Property Maintenance?
The company will heavily invest in you, sending you on training courses and helping you progress both in technical ability and career development. The company reward hard work through a range of bonuses giving you the opportunity to increase your income.
This is a specialist Property Services provider that have a range of Domestic and Commercial clients. The company take pride in their quality of service and are looking to add to their highly skilled team of engineers.
This will suit someone with early experience in Carpentry or Property Maintenance looking to really start or take the next step in your career within the industry.
- Servicing and Maintenance within domestic properties
- Varied role where you will be trained up by the existing team and Owners
- If jobs are completed before the deadline and you start the next job you will still be paid for the full job
- There will be extensive travel with regular staying away from home but all expenses are paid
- Previous experience within at least two of the following would be highly advantageous: Carpentry, Kitchen fitting, Bathroom fitting, Floor fitting, Plumbing, Lightweight roofing systems, Insulation, Painting and decorating
- Looking to join a company who invest in their employees
Trainee, Junior, Apprentice, Joiner, Carpentry, Carpenter, Maintenance Engineer, Property Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, Joinery, Wellingborough, Northampton, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Kettering, Bedford, Towcester, Corby, Peterborough, Milton Keynes,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone