Mechanical Design Engineer (Jigs and Fixtures)
Leicester, East Midlands
£35,000 - £45,000 + Pension + Progression + Training
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with experience of Jigs and Fixture Design, looking to join a rapidly growing company and heavily invest in their employees helping you to become an expert in the industry?
This as an autonomous role where you will lead the design of a range of innovative products from the initial concept through to completion.
The company have recently been acquired by a wide group and have the financial backing to help them become an industry leading company. They specialise in the design and manufacture of Jigs and Fixtures for a range of machinery.
This role would suit an experienced Design Engineer from a background in Jigs and Fixtures looking for a new challenge in their career.
- Design a range of jigs & fixtures for CNC Machines
- Working on innovative design concepts, drawings, costings and quotations
- Monday to Friday role with an early finish on a Friday
- Experience in basic fixture design and detailing within the machine tool / automotive industry
- Confident in using wither Soild Edge/SolidWorks/AutoCAD
- Looking to join a successful company that heavily invest in their employees
Mechanical Design Engineer, Design, Mechanical, Engineering, CNC, Solid Edge, Jigs, Fixtures, hydraulic, pneumatic, clamping systems, Leicestershire, Leicester, Rugby, Croft, Hinckley, Loughborough.
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone