Environmental Health Pollution Practitioner
Morden (London) – Commutable from Wimbledon, Streatham, Sutton, Epsom, Norwood, Twickenham, Croydon, Esher, Walton On Thames
1 year + contract
£18 per hour LTD/Umbrella company
Monday – Friday days based role (some out of hours work may be required)
Immediately available long term contract role
Are you an Environmental Health Practitioner/Officer? Are you looking for your next immediately available long term contract role?
My client are a local government organisation that require a Environmental Health Pollution practitioner to investigate complaints relating to noise, air quality and other types of pollution and take appropriate measures.
As such, the successful candidate will have previous experience in a role relating to environmental health, whether in a private or public context and be able to work in and around Morden.
• Regulation of the environmental impact of the construction industry
• To maintain and extend and excellent and up to date knowledge of environmental health/pollution, best practice, legislation, best practice and competency.
• To work in accordance with council policy, procedures, protocols, processes, risk assessments and relevant service plans.
• Good working knowledge of Environmental Health law
• Able to work in Morden for the duration of the contract
• Previous experience in a similar role
This role is immediately available, so please send your CV for the attention of Chris Dixon to be considered for the role. Reference: RTR47779
Environmental, health, environmental health, EHO, government, local government, Council, London, Surrey, Morden, construction, air pollution, noise pollution, officer, Wimbledon, Streatham, Sutton, Epsom, Norwood, Twickenham, Croydon, Esher, Walton On Thames, policy, process, law, industry law, compliance, investigation, Public sector