Trainee/Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Bristol, South West
£18,000 – £25,000 + Full Training + Progression + Health Insurance + Pension
Are you Graduate or Junior Quantity Surveying looking to start a career within a well-established and successful company that will help you become an expert within the industry?
On offer is an opportunity to learn your trade within a specialist and award winning company where they reward hard work and will help you develop as a Quantity Surveyor.
The company are specialists in a niche area within construction and have worked on wide range of high profile projects throughout the UK and overseas. They are looking to continue in their success and looking to continue to expand. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects where you can really develop your skillset.
This role would suit a Graduate or Junior Quantity Surveyor looking to start a career within a successful and expanding company.
- Assisting with a wide range of projects and helping multiple projects simultaneously
- Assisting with pricing and pre-measure works as well as ongoing pricing of projects
- On the job training to help you become a qualified and successful Quantity Surveyor
- Split between office based work and site based work (70/30 split)
- Civil or Construction Graduate or Junior Quantity Surveyor
- Looking to start a career within an expanding, well established and successful company
Junior Quantity Surveyor, Graduate Quantity Surveyor, Graduate Engineer, Graduate, Quantity Surveyor, Engineer, Trainee, QS, Project Manager, Quantity Surveying, Bristol, Bath, Filton, Longwell Green, Brislington, Keynsham, Nailsea, Pensford, Farmborough, Chew Magna, Bristol City Centre,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone