Quality Assurance Manager (Medical / Manufacturing)
£25,000 - £30,000 + Training + Progression + Great Benefits
Are you a Quality Manager looking to receive specialist industry training and have full responsibility over the quality systems of a successful company?
On offer is a great opportunity to progress your career in a well-established company, who will invest in you with specialist training courses, competitive salary and progression.
This niche company are at the forefront of their market in the UK, having several plants across the Midlands and North and supplying to large blue chip clients in the manufacturing and public sector.
This role would suit a Quality Technician with good knowledge of quality systems such as ISO9001.
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- Implementing, monitoring and assuring company’s quality systems
- Being the technical main point of contact for Quality & Environmental support
- Previous experience in a QA / Quality role
- ISO9001 Assessor Qualified (or willing to work towards it - company will provide)
Quality Technician, Quality Assurance, Quality Officer, Quality Engineer, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO50001, Medical, Manufacturing, Audit, Assessor, Skegness, Boston, Lincoln, Lincolnshire