£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity is on offer to join a rapidly expanding, industry leading company where you will be able to progress your career in line with company growth.
Do you have experience with air and sea freight? Do you have excellent communication skills?
In this role you will be managing sea freight and airfreight booking processes with customers and suppliers. You will also obtain and process pricing enquiries for all modes of transport and attend customer meeting as and when required.
This is the chance to join a specialist organisation who will reward you with an excellent benefits package in return for your expertise.
* Manage sea freight and airfreight booking process with customers and suppliers.
* Manage sales and cost reconciliation on a shipment by shipment basis.
* Face to face customer meetings as and when required.
* Monday to Friday- 8am to 6pm, £24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits.
* Experience with air freight and sea freight.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Hardworking and self-motivated.
Operations co-ordinator, operations assistant, air freight, sea freight, customers, co-ordinator, projects, shipment, CRM, Dover, Kent
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.