Business Development Manager-Utilities
£35-42K plus car plus bonus (5%) plus pension (5%)
Leicester Based Covering East Midlands and East Anglia
Are you an experienced Sales person from a utilities background, looking to work for a rapidly growing and highly successful company working in the electrical distribution sector?
The client offer superb career and financial progression and represents a superb opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a company that has superb growth both historically and currently.
The Expanding Group have divisions dealing with not only Electricity but Gas, District Heating, Fibre Optic Networks etc.
The successful candidate will maximise sales and build and maintain relationships with potential customers. They will ensure that the organisation is given the opportunity to quote for new electricity and fibre projects.
To this end, the position includes the following duties:
1. Ensure that sales targets set and agreed from time to time are met
2. Follow up all leads self-discovered or allocated and follow them through to conclusion
3. In conjunction with the sales support team, ensure that all proposals are prepared and submitted within agreed timeframes
To apply you should have the following:
1. DNO or Multi Utility experience
2. B2b Sales experience
3. Must have the ability to be adaptable and to sell technically based products and services
The role is covering East Midlands/East Anglia so Leicester would be an ideal base. A UK driving licence is essential.
This is superb opportunity offers growth, training, career progression and a challenging and varied role. Working hours are Mon-Fri 8.30-5.00 Mon-Fri and is paying a basic salary of £35-42K plus car, bonus, benefits
To apply please email your CV to nick smith