Lifting Equipment Inspector/ Examiner
Oxford (Commutable from Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Fyfield, Eynsham, Wendlebury)
£23,000 - £24,000 + Company benefits
Do you have experience inspecting lifting equipment looking for a days based role where no overtime is required?
You will be required to inspect and examine lifting equipment to ensure that it is safe to use and fully functional. You will get training on a variety of different lifting and access equipment.
The company have been established for over 50 years. This is a great opportunity for an engineer to join a leading company that prides itself on offering outstanding personal development prospects and a very stable industry.
* Inspect various types of lifting equipment
* Days based – Monday to Friday
* Basic engineering qualification (Minimum: City & Guilds or similar)
* Experience inspecting lifting equipment
* If no inspection/examination experience… then must have solid background as fitter/engineer working on lifting equipment.
Inspector, examiner, lifting, plant, LOLER, Mechanical, Fitter, Mobile, hydraulic, Fitter, lifting, powered access, Workshop, generators, Technician, Service, Field Service, Engineer, Mechanic, 17th edition, Pneumatics, Plant, Agricultural, Tractors, Electronic, Electrical, Diagnostics, Oxford, Headington, Abingdon, Fyfield, Eynsham, Wendlebury
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Matthew Tarr at Rise Technical Recruitment.