QSHE (Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental) Manager-Engineering Sector
£28-32K + profit share scheme + holidays
Andover, Hampshire, commutable from Winchester, Basingstoke, Newbury, Basingstoke
Are you an experience QSHE professional with experience of the engineering/power/utilities sector? Are you looking to join a company offering autonomy, training and progression in a family run, close knit business?
Well established, this impressive company started off selling generators, and are now considered the UK's leading experts in standby power.
Priding themselves on their continued growth and never making redundancies throughout their existence, this is a company understands that its number one asset is its staff.
The role will be a combination of Quality Assurance, (OHSAS 18001 & ISO 9001), Environmental (risk assessments) and health & Safety (rams, sub-contractor approval).
Therefore tasks will include
1. To arrange/carry out and lead HSE inspections, sampling, monitoring/tests in order to assess compliance and non-conformances and establish trend data performance
2. To lead or assist with risk assessments, accident and incident investigations identifying hazards and unsafe practices
3. To deliver in-house health and safety training and to educate correct personnel in best practices and requirements
To apply you should have:
1. Experience as a QSHE professional with experience of the engineering/power/utilities sector
3. Trained and experienced auditor of management systems of ISO 14001 9001 and OHSAS 18001
Close date 14/10/16
Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Engineering, Manufacturing, Andover, Hampshire, Winchester, Basingstoke, Newbury, Basingstoke jobs, vacancies