Project Manager (Automotive / Logistics)
£45,000 - £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
Field Based, most of the work is in the Midlands
Are you a Project Manager looking to manage new site installations and operations working with the automotive industry? This is a blue chip company investing heavily in the UK and winning lots of new business, resulting in a varied and exciting workload.
This would suit someone with a good Project Management background, full industry training will be provided for the right candidate. Most of the work is in the West Midlands but you will be mobile so location is flexible. You will manage a skilled project team in the layout, process planning and construction of new sites as well as changes to existing sites.
The company are well established but investing heavily and winning lots of new contracts, they are recruiting to support this growth. There is excellent training and career progression as well as being part of a company that are ambitious and successful.
On offer is the opportunity to get into the automotive industry and work on exciting new projects.
- Project Manage new Warehouse/Logistics sites and systems, handing over a working operation
- Work across the project teams to ensure successful completion
- Train to be industry expert, get involved in the design work (training provided)
- Experienced in Project Management, any background considered
- Excellent organisation/management skills
- Wanting to get into the Automotive/Logistics industry
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
PM, Project Management, Logistics, Warehouse, 3PL, 3rd Party Logistics, Warehousing, Automotive, JLR, Engineer, Engineering, Planning, Midlands, Merseyside, West Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry.