£30,000 - £40,000 + Overtime (OTE £50,000) + Van + Excellent Training + Career Progression
An excellent opportunity on offer for a multi-skilled Engineer looking to join a well-established company where you will receive excellent training and opportunities to progress to project management.
Are you a multi-skilled engineer? Are you City & Guilds qualified in any engineering discipline? Do you want to work in a position that is heavily project based? Are you a maintenance engineer with strong electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills?
Established over 10 years ago, this growing company specialise in Electrical and Mechanical services, and they have generated an impressive portfolio with a range of blue chip companies. They are actively looking for a multi-skilled engineer to support their growth.
In this role you will be a facilities engineer with an understanding of electrical and mechanical services. It is a static role which is heavily project based and call outs are required. A knowledge of plumbing is also desired, but not essential.
This is a multi-skilled role within a growing company. This is an ideal opportunity for a facilities engineer to join a fantastic organisation that invests heavily into improving skills and on improving the site where possible.
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance
* Continuous improvements on site equipment
* Exercise good engineering practice ensuring all Health and Safety standards and requirements are fully adhered to
* Working towards high standards across the site
* A lot of electrical installations
* Multi-skilled engineer
* Must be City & Guilds Level 2 Qualified
* Willing to undertake training, high standards of work and determined to solve problems
* Must have some Electrical or Mechanical working experience
Key Words: Facilities Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multiskilled Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance, Mechanical Maintenance Technician, Multiskilled, Mechanical, Electrical, 16th, 17th, Edition, C&G, ONC, HNC, 2391, Manufacturing, Belgravia, Westminster, Fulham, Kensington, Soho,