Site Manager (Small Tool/Electrical)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Pension + Excellent company Benefits
Stratford – Can be located in Romford, Enfield, Tottenham and North London areas
Are you an Engineering Manager from a plant or manufacturing background looking to work for a market leader and manage a site that is instrumental in the overall success of the group?
On offer is a varied role that will involve the complete running of one of the group’s major sites and include the management of 20 site based personnel and the service and maintenance of all its equipment and machinery.
The company in question specialise in an array of machinery ranging from hand tools through to compressors so previous experience within a plant or machine tool hire environment is essential.
Growing from strength to strength they are looking to take on an experienced service manager to help grow and deliver the workload the company is generating.
• Complete running of a distribution and service site
• Managing 20 on site staff
• Managing service schedules of all equipment supplied by the company
• Experience with Site management
• Experience managing a site including personnel
• Plant or Manufacturing background
To apply for this role press apply or call Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.