Production & Quality Supervisor
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30,000 – £35,000 + Healthcare + Pension + Training + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you experienced within Production and Quality Supervising looking to play an integral role within a successful and industry leading company?
You will work directly with the Production Manager to assist in keeping up the efficiency of the day to day Production whilst ensuring Quality is kept to the highest standard. This will be a varied role where you will join the management team of a successful and progressive company.
This is an industry leading company that design, manufacture and supply a range of diverse products into a niche industry. They have grown in headcount and turnover over recent years and over the last 18 months they have moved into a new facility with brand new machinery.
This would suit someone with Production Management/Supervisory and is confident in Quality Control. You will ideally have Sheet Metal knowledge, looking for a technically challenging and varied role.
- Overseeing the Production Process and reacting to Quality issues
- Carry out continuous improvements projects and assist in ongoing Quality checks
- Carrying out Root Cause analysis
- Assist the Production Manager day to day in keeping the factory running to maximum efficiency
- Previous and relevant experience in a Production Manager/Supervisor role
- Good experience with Quality Control – Ideally to ISO9001 Standards
- You will ideally have good knowledge within Sheet Metal
- Looking for a rewarding role within a highly regarded and successful company
Production Manager, Production Supervisor, Production Engineer, Supervisor, Manager, Production, Quality Manager, Quality Supervisor, Quality Control, Factory Manager, Factory Supervisor, Stoke on Trent, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire, Stone, Cheadle, Caverswall, Blythe Bridge
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone