Service Engineer (Mechanical)
£21,000 increasing to £23,000 after 3 months + Overtime + Company Van + 23 Days Holiday + Bonus + Pension
Excellent role on offer for a Service Engineer looking to join an expanding, international market leader that can offer full industry training, uncapped overtime and future career progression.
Do you have experience in the service, maintenance and repair of mechanical moving parts? Do you want full training to become a specialist engineer?
The company are a market leader in the manufacture of health and fitness equipment, providing high profile facilities with their products nationwide and internationally. They have exciting expansion plans in place and are therefore looking to recruit an enthusiastic Service Engineer to join their highly skilled team.
The role will involve visiting multiple client’s sites, covering a patch across the M4 corridor from Berkshire to West London. The role will require you to carry out planned preventative maintenance on a range of fitness equipment whilst engaging with both large scale clients and end users on a daily basis. Once fully up to speed you will be developed to move over into the repair department where you will carry out breakdown maintenance.
This role would therefore ideally suit a mechanically biased Engineer with some experience of electronics (however training can be provided) who is looking to get into a new up and coming sector where you will work within good working environments and be well looked after.
* Service, maintenance and repair of gym and fitness equipment
* Visiting client sites across Berkshire and West side of London (no work inside central London)
* Fault diagnosis of electronic components (PCB swaps only)
* Working in customer facing environments
* Prioritising work load and organising time keeping
* £21,000 increasing to £23,000 after 3 months + Overtime + Company Van + 23 Days Holiday + Bonus + Pension
* Service Engineer - Mechanical bias
* Wants to get full training and progress their career
* Full driving license
* Personable and friendly in customer facing conditions.
* Must live within 30 mins of Wokingham.
Key Words: Trainee Service Engineer, Maintenance, Breakdown, Repair, Field, Gym, Mechanical, Electrical, Cranks, Gears, Pulleys, Diagnostic, Training, Games Equipment, Electronics, PCB, Progression, Electronic, Fault, Finding, Electronic, Fitness, Equipment, Lift, Doors, Access, Wokingham, Reading, Berkshire.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.