Contracts Manager/CAD Designer
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£25,000 - £27,000 + Company Benefits
Are you experienced in CAD Design and ideally Contracts or Project Management, looking for a varied and autonomous role within a well-established and expanding company?
On offer is an autonomous role where you will play a key part in the success of the company. This is split between CAD Design and Estimation work and contracts management on a variety of small projects.
This is a well-established company that take pride on the reputation they have built within their industry. They are looking to continue in their steady growth and to continue in their success. The company provide warehousing and office solutions and have worked with a number blue chips clients.
This will suit someone with both CAD Design experience and Contracts or Project Management experience looking for a varied and interesting role.
- Designing layouts and plans, providing estimates based on quotes that come through
- Assist in contract/project management on a range of small projects
- Mostly office based role with very occasional site based work
- Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
- Confident in using AutoCAD
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or Contracts Manager highly desirable
- Looking to play an in integral role within a successful company
CAD Design, Design Engineer, CAD, Engineer, CAD Engineer, Contracts Manager, Contracts Management, Project Manager, Project Management, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, Dudley, Walsall, Kingswinford, Cannock, Bridgnorth
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone