Commissioning / Service Engineer (Electronic/ Radar)
£25,000 - £30,000 + Laptop + Phone + Company benefits
Are you an Electronic Engineer looking for structured training on state of the art radar equipment and global travel?
On offer is a varied role which involves commissioning, installation and demonstration of Radar systems. This company is a global provider of the industry's most advanced systems.
Extensive training is provided and the role would suit a candidate with a minimum of a HNC and an understanding of Linux operating systems, PC based software.
This role would suit an Electrical / Electronics engineer with a passion for Radar and looking to be involved in installation and commissioning of new and existing systems.
* Repair, Build, Test, Install Radar equipment
* Global travel across Europe, Middle East, Seychelles - installation (radar, VHF, microwave)
* 30% - site - physical installation (running cables), 70% - reconfiguring equipment, working with radar equipment
* Electronic Engineer (Linux systems)
* Installation and commissioning
* HNC minimum (computers / electronics / electrical)
Service, technical, engineer, electronic, electrical, VHF, radar, cables, CCTV, Linux, Radio, Component Level, Fault Finding, System Build, Configuration, Surveying, Service Visits, microwave, Customer Demonstrations, System Specification, Installation, Commissioning, Birkenhead, Liverpool.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Matthew Tarr at Rise Technical Recruitment.