Contract – 2 months minimum
Hours – Mon-Friday 8:00-4:30
Commutable from; Bedford, Cambridge, Hitchen, Stevenage
Are you an assembler fitter looking for your next contract? Have you got the skills and experience to hit the ground running?
On offer is a minimum of 2 month project for a mechanical fitter assembler working with a leading manufacturing company.
My client are a well-established manufacturer of high spec factory equipment. They are looking for engineers to join their team to help with production.
Candidates will have experience in mechanical assembly/fitting, ideally assembly of special purpose machinery.
• To work from technical drawings
• To assemble special purpose machinery
• To maintain high industry standards and quality
• Will be able to work from technical drawings
• Will have previous fitting / assembling experience
• Will be available immediately
This is an urgent requirement. Please contact Emily Spence quoting reference number RTR47378.
Mechanical Fitter, Mechanical Assembly, Mechanical Assembler, Fitter, Assembly, Assembler, Special Purpose Machinery, Manufacturing, Technical, Technical Drawings, Contract, Bedfordshire.