Graduate Recruitment Consultants-OTE £40,000 in year 1
*experience in Recruitment not needed
Rise Technical Recruitment are looking for driven individuals to become GraduateRecruitment Consultants. We are looking for driven individuals with good communication skills, confidence as well as strong organisational skills.
Whether you are a graduate with any discipline or a college leaver we want to hear from you.
On offer is a competitive basic salary with one of the best commission structures in the industry giving you the opportunity to make OTE £40,000 in your first year (average salary in the office is £50,0000 p.a), plus 25 days Holiday & Bank Holidays.
Rise are an engineering and technical recruitment consultancy based in Bristol City Centre with over 90 staff and growing. Our culture of excellence is reflected in our accreditation by Investors in people: Gold Award for our excellent internal training. Rise Technical is a front runner in the UK engineering recruitment market; doubling turnover, profit and headcount year on year for 4 years running as well as being The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 51st fastest growing company in the UK at present. We also offer a fantastic management scheme which can get you there in a as little as 12 months.
Our company is comprised of highly-motivated and social teams, each led by an experienced recruitment manager who is dedicated to ensuring that each individual achieves their goals, whilst supporting you with your on-going training and development.
The duties include but are not limited to:
• Client tendering
• Sales and new business calls
• Advertising jobs
• Writing job specifications and recruitment policies
• Client meetings (occasionally)
• Project Management and Administration
• Negotiating contracts
• Complete Pre-Employment checks and administration
• Helping applicants prepare for interview
• Organising interviews and selection events
• interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
• Drawing up shortlists
We offer the following rewards to all of our Consultants from day one:
• Sports days out; go karting, Quad biking
• Golf & Spa days
• Top Bristol restaurants
• Team rewards like Go Ape, locked in a room, quad biking etc.
• Realistic earning of £40,000 in year 1(Basic salary £16,000 to £18,000+)
• Uncapped commission scheme awarding 20%, 25% or 30% on top of your base salary
• Top performers earn in excess of £100,000
• Quarterly pay and promotion reviews (+£1000 if hit target every 3 months)
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Driven and resilient
• At least 5 GCSE's A-C
• Degree or Certificate of Higher Education (any discipline)
If you are determined to build a successful career and looking to enter the world of recruitment then send your CV to email@example.com for an immediate interview or find out more on our careers at rise website http://www.careersatrise.co.uk