Graduate Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineering)
Nottingham, covering a Midlands patch
£18,000 - £22,000 + Van + Excellent Training Program + Benefits
Are you a Construction/Civil Engineering Graduate looking for the next step within an established company, offering ongoing training and progression?
On offer is the fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the Midlands most successful Civil Engineering firms, who in return, will invest in your career affording you the opportunity to become a fully-fledged Quantity Surveyor, through the provision of industry-leading training.
This is an established company who have cemented their position within the industry through the continued acquisition and retention of a number of high value contracts.
This role would suit a construction Graduate looking to become a Quantity Surveyor.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Ensuring all projects are kept within budget
- Prepare and tender contact documents
- Degree in relevant Construction or Civil Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of Groundworks (Desirable)
- Ability to undertake detailed evaluation of project works
- Hold a Driving License
Graduate, Graduate Scheme, Engineering, Civil Engineering, Site, Construction, Housing, Groundworks, Surveying, Quantity Surveyor, Nottingham, Grantham, Newark, Midlands, East Midlands
If you think you meet these criteria or would like to find out more then please click Apply below or contact Patrick Simper at Rise Technical.