Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineering)
Nottingham, covering a Midlands patch
£22,000 - £30,000 + Van + Excellent company benefits
Are you a Construction Professional looking to advance your career within an established company, offering ongoing training and progression?
On offer is the fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the Midlands most successful Civil Engineering firms, who in return will invest in your career allowing you to become a full Quantity Surveyor, as well as providing a competitive remuneration package.
This is an established company who have cemented their position within the industry through continued acquisition and retention of a number of high value contracts.
This role would suit a Construction Professional looking for the next stage in their career.
- Prepare and tender contract documents
- undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Previous experience within the construction industry (ideally Civils)
- Relevant construction qualification
- Previous experience in Groundworks (Desired)
Civil Engineering, Surveying, Quantity Surveyor, Construction, Housing, Groundworks, Nottingham, Grantham, Newark, Midlands, East Midlands
If you think you meet these criteria or would like to find out more then please click Apply below or contact Patrick Simper at Rise Technical.