Industrial Refrigeration Engineer (Field Based)
You can be based anywhere within the Midlands
£32,000 - £34,000 + Pension + Overtime + Vehicle + Company Benefits
Are you an Industrial Refrigeration Engineer looking to develop your career in a successful and established company, who will offer on-going training and progression?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work within an ambitious organisation, in a fully autonomous role covering a local patch, earning a industry leading salary and benefits package.
This is company whose strong reputation within the industry has been forged by the attraction and retention of a high quality client base, allowing them to cement their position as one of the market leaders within the region.
This role would suit an Industrial Refrigeration Engineer looking for the next stage in their career.
- Installation and Maintenance of Industrial Refrigeration Equipment
- Working on a range of Industrial Commercial Projects
- To make contacts within the industry with sub-contractors and sole traders
- Field Based (Covering Midlands area)
- Previous Heavy Industrial Refrigeration Maintenance experience
- Experience in working with Ammonia (City & Guilds 2078)
- Looking to join a company that reward their employees
Refrigeration, Refrigeration Services, Refrigeration Services Engineer, Industrial Refrigeration, Ammonia, Engineer, Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Test Engineer, West Midlands, Birmingham, East Midlands, Stoke on Trent, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Installation, Fault Finding.
If you think you meet these criteria or would like to find out more then please click Apply below or contact Patrick Simper at Rise Technical.