Production Mechanic/Body finisher
Chichester – Commutable from Portsmouth, Gosport, Havant, Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, Worthing, Arundel
£15 - £17 per hour + Overtime rates applicable + extra hours available (LTD co or Umbrella Company)
45 hours per week (Monday – Friday) – Rotating shifts – 06:00 – 15:00 + 15:30 – 24:30
3 months minimum – With likely extension
Immediately available contract role
Do you have experience of working within the automotive industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to get into working at a leading luxury automotive manufacturer?
You do not need to have worked for a manufacturer before, but if you have experience in any of the following (see below), please get in touch immediately with Chris Dixon on: 0117 910 7383
Have you ever performed any of the following role: Mechanic, panel beater, re-worker, Production Mechanic, Coach Builder, vehicle technician, mechanic. If so please send your CV immediately
The role will be focused around the re-working of body panels, trim, bumpers and any other part that does not meet the required standards of the manufacturer. To ensure they are all perfectly aligned and placed correctly.
On offer here is an excellent opportunity to expand your skillset into production of new cars, earn an excellent hourly rate in the run up to Christmas and work on some of the highest quality cars in the world.
• Finessing and alignment of Exterior and interior trim, body panels and bumpers
• Electrical fault finding, repairs, removal and re-fitting of any parts due to damage or failure to meet quality standards
• Immediately available contract role, applicants could start within 24 hours
• Hands on experience with any of the following: mechanic, trimmer, re-working, automotive production, panel beater, coach builder, vehicle technician or any other similar role
• Prepared to work shifts
• Able to work in Chichester and can start within a maximum of two weeks
This role is immediately available so please send your CV for the attention to be considered for the role. Reference: RTR46896
Keywords: Vehicles, cars, technicians, engineer, engineering, production, manufacturing, mechanic, mechanical, coach builder, panels, trim, exterior, interior, Automotive, OEM, repair, fitting, electrical, fault finding, high spec, parts, contract, contractor, temporary, BTEC, NVQ, City & guilds, trimmer, PDI, Luxury cars, mechanic, production mechanic, panel beater, reworker, re-worker,