Calibration Technician (Metrology / UKAS Accredited Lab)
£20,000 - £25,000 + Training + Progression + Overtime + Company Benefits
Birmingham, Midlands (Commutable from Walsall, Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton, Smethwick and Coleshill)
Are you a Calibration Technician from a mechanical background with experience in a UKAS accredited laboratory looking to progress your career with a market leading company who provide you with training and the opportunity to increase your earnings through overtime?
This company are a long standing market leader providing calibration services to multiple engineering sectors within their industry.
This is the ideal opportunity for a Calibration Technician from a Mechanical background looking for the opportunity to develop your career with in house training and the option of overtime.
* Receiving equipment from companies in multiple sectors
* Calibrating the instruments using a variety of gauges
* On the job training within the lab
* Confident using calibration instruments and gauges
* Looking for the opportunity to develop your career with training
* Calibration Technician or similar with previous experience in a UKAS accredited lab
Calibration, metrology, technician, engineer, automotive, aerospace, medical, equipment, gauging, instruments, mathematics, engineering, city and guilds, UKAS, Lab, laboratory, science, scientific, electronic, mechanical, Birmingham, Walsall, Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, Coleshill, Wolverhampton, Smethwick
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Denise Harris at Rise Technical Recruitment.