£25,000 to £27,000 + Overtime (OTE £31,000), Private Medical Insurance, 25 days Holiday, Pension, Company car or van.
Covering patch between Oxford, Warwick and Coventry.
Excellent role on offer to join a worldwide organisation offering training, progression to a technical engineer and a chance to boost you’re earning through overtime.
Are you a multi-skilled service engineer with good pneumatic skills? Do you have experience servicing within the pharmaceutical, FMCG, food, weigh or print industry?
Part of a larger group, this company are a leading innovator in the design, install, commissioning and service of weighing machines/X-Ray machines across the UK and Ireland. With a list of prestigious customers across the food, pharmaceutical and logistics industries they are looking to develop someone into highly skilled service engineer and join the team.
In this role you will be installing, commissioning, servicing, validating and configuring a variety of Weighing/X-Ray equipment. You will be trained on their range of products and will initially work alongside another engineer across customer sites across Oxford, Warwick and Coventry. Overnight stays and worldwide travel can occur in the role so the right person would need to be flexible to accommodate this.
This role would suit someone who has electrical and mechanical skills within a service environment. You will be willing to travel and have excellent customer service skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a growing company that will offer a long, successful career along with a competitive package in return for your expertise.
* Installing, commissioning, servicing, validating Weighing/X-Ray equipment
* Working within manufacturing environments (Food, Pharmaceutical etc.)
* Covering patch around Coventry, Warwick, Oxford patch.
* Working Monday to Friday 8.5 hours per day between the hours of 6am to 8pm (with overtime available)
* Experienced, multi-skilled service engineer.
* Hands-on, practical and enthusiastic to undertake training.
* Full driver’s license with the flexibility to travel and stay overnight where necessary.
* Ideally experienced as a service engineer within Labelling, packaging, X-Ray, Food, FMCG, Weighing equipment.
Service, engineer, field, technician, install, commission, validate, configure, software, maintenance, repair, modify, testing, roving, electrical, electronic, oxford, pharmaceutical, food, fmcg, labeling, packaging, weighing, x-ray, metal detector, ONC, HNC, HND, apprentice,
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.