Storesperson (Packaging, Supply Chain)
£20,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
Commutable from St Helens, Leigh, Warrington, Wigan, Liverpool, Manchester
Are you looking for a fast paced role with an industry leading, blue chip automotive company where you will be controlling packaging stores for current and future projects? The company are investing significantly in their UK operation and creating lots of new jobs, this is a great time to join.
This would suit someone with an eye for detail and excellent excel skills for data analysis, as well as looking at stores you will work with instructions and guidelines in this varied role.
The company provide 3rd Party Logistics for the automotive industry and have an excellent reputation. Due to ongoing investment in their UK business there are a number of jobs being created. You will have excellent job security as well as investment in your skills and career.
On offer is the opportunity to join an industry leading company with a great reputation and future prospects.
- Maintain, Monitor and control packaging stores
- Help to develop instructions and guidelines for operatives
- Sort obsolete packaging and assist in forecasting new products
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Good data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, will be communication internally and externally
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
Stores, Storesperson, Storesman, Packaging, Supply Chain, Analyst, Automotive, 3PL, Logistics, Haydock, Merseyside, Liverpool, Manchester, St Helens, Wigan, Warrington.