Customer Service Advisor
£22,000 - £25,000 + Training + Holiday + Pension
Excellent role on offer to work for the most prestigious truck manufacturers in the world, where you will be given training to develop your skills and be the key customer contact for the dealer point.
Are you a dynamic, professional individual with experience in a busy, office or service desk based environment? Do you have good IT skills, organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure? DO you have experience in the automotive sector?
Established in 1927, this company is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of heavy commercial vehicles and diesel engines. As a result of a huge increase in the workload, this company now require a Customer service representative to support their ongoing business growth.
In this role you will be the key customer contact and single point of reference for the dealer point. You will create, maintain and communicate the service planning to customers while ensuring all MOT appointments are planned and communicated to customers.
The ideal person will be from a busy office or service desk background preferably in the automotive industry. You’ll be proactive and have good organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
* To be the key customer contact & single point of reference for the Dealer point.
* Ensure all MOT appointments are planned and communicated to customers.
* Greet all customers on arrival at the Dealer point in a professional and friendly manner.
* Monday-Friday 6-2pm- 12-8pm- Alternating. Every other Saturday morning.
* Experience in a busy, office or service desk based environment.
* Customer service role within the automotive industry (desirable).
* Good IT Skills, organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
* Strong telephone + written communication skills.
Keywords: Customer, Service, Advisor, Communication, Key Contact, Customers, Manufacturer, Automotive, HGV, Commercial Vehicles, Trucks, Ely.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.