Lift Service and Support Engineer
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, Mostly a local patch
£30,000 - £42,000 + Overtime + Company Car + Pension + Benefits
Are you a Service/Repairs Engineer with a background in Passenger Lifts looking to join an international and industry leading company?
You will play an integral role within a highly successful and rapidly expanding company carrying out service and repairs on Passenger lifts whilst providing training and support to other team members.
This is globally recognized company take pride on their quality of product, service and reliability and are looking for an Installation Engineer to add to their team. The company heavily invest in their employees offering training, progression and personal development to ensure their staff are happy. This an exciting time of growth and success for the company making it a good time to join the existing team.
This position would suit an ambitious and experienced Engineer within the Lift Industry.
- Provide in-depth technical support on technical problems
- Deliver training on specific equipment within the industry
- Provide support when needed to ensure jobs are completed across the service team
- You will need and NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering – NVQ Level 4 Highly desirable
- You will need to be based in Wolverhampton or the surrounding areas
Service Engineer, Service, Lift Service, Lift Servicing, Passenger Lifts, Lift Engineer, Lift, Passenger Lift, , Engineer, Lifts, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, Birmingham, Walsall, Bridgnorth, Stourbridge
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then please send your CV to Oliver Shone