Field Service Engineer (HGV, FLT, Plant Hire)
Covering Scotland and North East England only, (Mostly Central Belt)
You will ideally be living in or commutable to Central Belt Scotland
£26,000 - £29,000 + Overtime + Pension + Expenses paid + Benefits
Are you a Field Service Engineer with experience of working on HGV’s, Fork Lift Trucks or within Plant Hire looking for a varied role within an industry leading company that offer structured training?
On offer is the opportunity to become an expert within the industry and within a company that are rapidly expanding so there are continued opportunities to progress right up to management.
This is an international organisation that offer a great back drop of stability as they look to expand their work force in the UK. The company specialise in servicing, repairing, and manufacturing specialist vehicles. You will be trained both on the job and on external courses giving you the opportunity to travel overseas at manufacturer sites for training.
They are looking to continue in their success and take pride on the reputation they have built over the years. This would suit an ambitious multi-skilled engineer who is looking for a varied and autonomous field role.
- Servicing and repair of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical machinery
- Working on heavy industry vehicles
- Training given and progression available right up to management
- Any of the following backgrounds highly desirable – HGV’s, PSV’s, Fork Lift Truck, Plant hire
- Good mechanical experience with some hydraulics and electrics experience
- Looking to join a company that will invest in your career
Field Service Engineer, Field, Service Engineer, Engineer, Fork Lift Truck, FLT, Plant Hire, Maintenance, HGV Mechanic, HGV, PSV, Mechanic, Electrical, Engineer, Service, Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Livingston, Cumbernauld, East Kilbride, Falkirk, Bathgate,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone