Repairs Engineer (Passenger Lifts)
£25,000 - £30,000 + Overtime + Van + Pension + Benefits
Are you a Repairs Engineer with a background in Passenger Lifts looking to join an international and industry leading company?
You will play an integral role within a highly successful and rapidly expanding company carrying out major repairs on Passenger lifts.
This is globally recognized company take pride on their quality of product, service and reliability and are looking for a Repairs Engineer to add to their team. The company heavily invest in their employees offering training, progression and personal development to ensure their staff are happy. This an exciting time of growth and success for the company making it a good time to join the existing team.
This position would suit an ambitious and experienced Repairs Engineer within the Lift Industry.
- Carrying out major repairs to Lifts within the London area
- Ensure jobs are completed on time and within budget
- Supervision of a Repairs Mate
- Covering London and occasionally outer areas (Mostly local patch)
- NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering or strong and relevant experience
- You will ideally be based in London or within a commutable distance
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then please send your CV to Oliver Shone
Repairs Engineer, Repairs, Lift Service, Lift Repairs, Passenger Lifts, Lift Engineer, Lift, Passenger Lift, , Engineer, Lifts, London, Watford, Croydon, Romford, Essex, Wembley, Twickenham, Bromley, Hayes, Walthamstow, Brixton, Westminster