Health and Safety Policy
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd recognises so far as is reasonably practicable the duty to ensure the following:
- To provide adequate resources to maintain a safe place of work, safe systems of work, safe equipment and a healthy and safe working environment.
- To ensure that hazards are identified and regular assessments of risks are undertaken.
- To provide information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure employees and others are assured of a safe and healthy working environment.
- To promote the awareness of health and safety and encourage health and safety best practice throughout our organisation.
- To ensure we are taking the appropriate protective and preventative measures.
- To ensure that we have access to competent advice and are able to secure compliance with our statutory duties.
In order that we can achieve our objectives, and ensure our employees recognise their duties under health and safety legislation whilst at work, we must ensure that we inform them of their duty to take reasonable care of themselves and others that may be affected by their activities. We ensure our employees are informed of their obligations to ensure they co-operate with management and adhere with Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd safety rules which are provided within the Employee Safety Handbook.
Jeff Leng - Company Director
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited