Complaint Policy and Procedure
We do everything we can to make sure you receive a great service. However, sometimes we don’t get things right. When this happens please let us know and we will ensure that we fully investigate your complaint and do everything we can to put things right and improve our service.
If you have a complaint, please contact Yvonne Evans, Office Manager.
By Telephone: 0117 910 7383
In Writing: Rise Technical Ltd, 1st Floor, 33 Colston, Colston Avenue, Bristol,
We take complaints seriously, and will do our best to resolve your complaint by taking the following steps:
- 1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 2-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- 2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- 3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgement letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 2-5 days of your reply.
- 4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- 5. Yvonne Evans will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- 6. Within 2 days of the meeting Yvonne Evans will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Yvonne Evans will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- 7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again and your complaint will be referred to our Company Director Jeff Leng who will review the complaint and actions taken.
By Telephone: 0117 910 7383
In Writing: Rise Technical Ltd,1st Floor, 33 Colston, Colston Avenue, Bristol,
8. We will let you know of the outcome of the further review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- 9. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.